Server Is 24/7!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Bringing You The #1 Runescape Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke's co-owner application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luke
Admin

Luke's co-owner application. Empty
PostSubject: Luke's Co Owner Application [ACCEPTED]   Luke's co-owner application. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:59 am

My ingame name is Luke. I feel like i have helped this server alot and tought a bit to epic about coding on the server. Because of that it has made the server grow better and more fun for everybody. Ive coded my own server and got one running, but i am more intrested in this server. Im going to help epic code and help him with adding cutsom models on the server if he wants me to. My previous posts i have uploaded videos and images for the server and i intend to make more. My internet on my laptop is down atm but i am planning on being a more active player. I have never been in trouble and i am a very liked and respectful player. Im on the chat throughout the day (GMT Western Europe(London)).

Thank you for reading my application Cool flower

Last edited by Epic on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : accepted)
Back to top Go down

Luke's co-owner application.
Page 1 of 1